Kerry Flyer is your local community based accessible transport provider which provides accessible transport to individuals and groups in the North & East Kerry areas.
Our aim is to ensure that no community based group or individual is left without access to transport and our aim is to provide access to the following:
• Access to local and regional towns
• Access to medical, community clinic, hospital or other health appointments.
• Access to centres or organised activities.
• Access to leisure or recreational activities.
• Access to disability friendly tourist destinations.
• Access to education or training services.
• People with disabilities
• Older people
• Young people
• One parent families
• People from ethnic or cultural minorities
Our aim is to deliver community focused services which are fully accessible.
We do this using the following:
• Fully accessible fleet of minibuses which is maintained to a high standard and constantly updated.
• Highly trained, dedicated and competent staff who undergo regular refresher training and regular review.
• Accredited in house trainers on site daily to back up training and learning.
• Preventative maintenance system which ensures the continued efficient running of the service.
• Safety Management System which complies to the highest standards and ensures that the company is operating at in the best interest of its employees, clients and other road users at all times.
If you would like to discuss transport options or any of the information above further please contact us.