Kerry Flyer began delivering transport training in 2008 in order to help support the not for profit activities of the company (Transport). Our training activities are not supported through Community Service Program funding.
• Driver CPC (Approved RSA training centre)
• MiDAS – Minibus Driver Awareness Scheme
• PATS – Passenger Assistant Training Scheme
• M.E.E.P. – Minibus Emergency Evacuation Procedures
• Manual Handling – Passenger Transport specific manual handling
• Driver’s Awareness for Car and MPV MiDAS Car and MPV
•NEW! Tachograph Analysis – Keep up to date and legal with your requirements under Analogue and Digital Tachograph legislation.
• Health and Safety – RTP Health and Safety for Board of Directors and RTP Health and Safety for Private Operators.
Some of the other courses that we either provide or facilitate include:
• Basic Computing (basic internet and email training)
• Commercial Mediation
• i.O.S.H Managing Safely
• Health and Safety Training
• Basic and Occupational First Aid
• Manual Handling
• Service and Repair of Passenger Lifts
If you would like to discuss any of the above training or are wondering if any of it would be applicable to you or your staff please contact us on (066) 7163170