Kerry Flyer began delivering transport training in 2008 in order to help support the not for profit activities of the company (Transport). Our training activities are not supported through Community Service Program funding.
• Manual Handling – Passenger Transport specific manual handling
• Driver’s Awareness for Car and MPV MiDAS Car and MPV
•NEW! Tachograph Analysis – Keep up to date and legal with your requirements under Analogue and Digital Tachograph legislation.
• Health and Safety – RTP Health and Safety for Board of Directors and RTP Health and Safety for Private Operators.
Some of the other courses that we either provide or facilitate include:
• Basic Computing (basic internet and email training)
• Commercial Mediation
• i.O.S.H Managing Safely
• Health and Safety Training
• Basic and Occupational First Aid
• Manual Handling
• Service and Repair of Passenger Lifts
If you would like to discuss any of the above training or are wondering if any of it would be applicable to you or your staff please contact us on (066) 7163170
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.