Kerry Flyer began delivering transport training in 2008 in order to help support the not for profit activities of the company (Transport) and the fully supported services that the company offers (Hello Kerry). Our training activities are not supported through Community Service Program funding. Kerry Flyer had identified the most relevant and comprehensive training courses for their own staff and had trainers trained in these modules.
- MiDAS - Minibus Driver Awareness Scheme
- PATS - Passenger Assistant Training Scheme
- M.E.E.P. - Minibus Emergency Evacuation Procedures
- Manual Handling - Passenger Transport specific manual handling
- Driver's Awareness for Car and MPV MiDAS Car and MPV
Kerry Flyer Ltd - Accessible Transport Training Solution also provide training in the following areas:
- NEW! Tachograph Analysis - Keep up to date and legal with your requirements under Analogue and Digital Tachograph legislation.
- PATS - Passenger Assistant Training Scheme.
- Health and Safety - RTP Health and Safety for Board of Directors and RTP Health and Safety for Private Operators.
- MiDAS Car & MPV - Driver's Awareness for Car & MPV.
- MiDAS -Minibus Driver's Awareness Scheme.
- M.E.E.P ' Minibus Emergency Evacuation Procedures
- Manual Handling - Manual Handling for the transport of people
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention - Managing Challenging Behaviour
All training will be carried out in our Approved Training Centre in Castleisland.
Due to interaction with our client base and training requests from our clients the board of Kerry Flyer decided to begin offering other training products which would be of benefit to the community and help to sustain the not for profit and charitable services the company provides.
We also applied for and were successful in securing permission to become an RSA approved Driver CPC training centre in 2009.
Some of the courses that we either provide or facilitate include:
- Basic Computing (basic internet and email training)
- Website Design Instruction
- Commercial Mediation
- i.O.S.H Managing Safely
- Health and Safety Training
- Occupational First Aid
- Manual Handling
- Service and Repair of Passenger Lifts
If you would like to discuss any of the above training or are wondering if any of it would be applicable to you or your staff please contact us on (066) 7163170.